Thursday, November 11, 2010

Several things goin' awnnnn.

I couldn't make myself go to my course on Tuesday morning, had a rather pleasant French->English translation class and a particularly boring English->French translation class, took care of Simon, who was fairly wellbehaved, came home, did some homework and agonized about my application for CLS.

Had an interesting class full of translating the Anglo-Saxon chronicle from Old English to Present Day English. Studied a lot of Farsi and Arabic.

Today, I had a lovely, lovely day spent with Georgie walking around the shops in Lille and going shopping. :) Bought some clooooothes, had a nice lunch, and chatted the whole time. I did laundry, wrote some essays for the CLS program and am so exhausted I think I'll try and read some before I fall asleep.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like your living the good life in Lile, hope your trip to London was good too :-)

    ReplyDelete