Friday, December 3, 2010

La neige, mais encore malade.





We've gotten a bit of snow here, and apparently French people don't believe in clearing the sidewalks. It seems that there are random bits of sidewalk that ARE cleared, and I can't for the life of me find a pattern to it. Whatever. I haven't taken any photos really, so I'll just steal some from my friends:




(Thanks, Rosalind!)
I mean, I guess there's more than that now, but I'm too lazy to take some. Maybe eventually.

We have a Christmas market, too! I barely took any photos of it though, so more apologies for
the lack of excitement in this post. The market itself is super awesome. 80 little wooden stall things selling food, drinks, christmas ornaments, hats, scarves, glasswork, blahblahblah. Neat. NEAT, I said.







I've been sick this week and it's awful. I'm terrible at being sick, just whiny and complainy and lazy and sleepy and cranky and everything unpleasant in the world. Well, almost everything.

Luckily, I'm loads better today, and it's a wonderful thing because...

Demain: Bruges. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment